Monday 23 February 2009

San Francisco to Vegas

Booked up hotels for everything up to and including Vegas. I think after that once were properly on the open road we can just wing it, as long as I get to see the Grand Canyon and Monument vally I don't mind where we end up.

Since we've got a full day at South Lake Tahoe I though it would be cool to have a days skiing, our hotel provides a free bus to the nearby ski resorts, and its about $40-60 for a days pass, equipment hire and a 2 hour lesson.

I've also booked the car, its a Pontiac G6 (or similar).

3 comments:

  1. Just an interloping American here. I was wondering, what is the draw in visiting Amarillo Texas? I live in Texas (Dallas area), and I couldn't think of one reason to go to Amarillo. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purely because of the Tony Christie song "Do you know the way to Amarillo"....Do you have any suggestions for places worth visiting in west Texas...?

    ReplyDelete